Monday, July 20, 2009

Kids: True Individuals

I woke up this morning, got dressed, did my hair, and wondered what others would think of my appearance. Whether or not you admit it, most of us spend at least 30 seconds each day caring what others think. If only we could hang on to the innocence of childhood. Before we felt the need to impress people. Before we worried about how our hair looks. If only I could return to the good old days when my favorite outfit was an ivory colored, matching pants and shirt set. How much of our individuality is lost in the process of growing up?

This picture shows varying reactions to the same event. Kids are the only true individuals in our world.


http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?imgurl=a903790fdb41c075&q=paris%20puppet%20theatre%20source:life&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dparis%2Bpuppet%2Btheatre%2Bsource:life%26hl%3Den

No comments:

Post a Comment